Your privacy is important to us and we want you to know what we do with your data when you use our site or communicate with us.
1. Introduction -
At Well With Samantha we respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the British and European data protection acts. The purpose of this website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. By visiting wellwithsamantha.com, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
2. Types of Information Collected -
We retain two types of information:
Personal Data This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, company name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Non-Personal Data Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your information -
Non-Personal Data We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
Personal Data. We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:(i) to provide you with the information or services you have requested;(ii) to contact you if required in connection with your request or to respond to any communications you might send to us;(iii) to send you the Well With Samantha newsletter, event alerts, information about product releases, service notifications and to communicate with you about relevant industry information and activities. This is only pertinent if you voluntarily sign up for this service.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties - We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. All information is used solely for our own internal marketing.We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties of the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business - We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Well With Samantha provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
6. Security - Your personal data is held by Well With Samantha in accordance with industry best practices. We do not store your credit card information, number, expiry date or CVV security code on our servers. To ensure optimal security, we use a third party (Paypal) for all credit card billing. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, the Paypal server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher. We take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
7. Users under 18 - wellwithsamantha.com content is not directed at users under 18 years of age. When you provide information about yourself as a user, you are thus representing yourself as 18 years of age or older. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age. However if we do become aware of having collected personally identifiable information from a user under 18 without consent of a parent or legal guardian, we will remove such information from our servers.
8. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data - You also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or, in certain circumstances, erased. Please forward any such requests in writing by email to
9. Right of Access to Your Personal Data - To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at
10. Changes to the Privacy Statement - Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction - This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of the UK, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts.
12. Questions or Comments - If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us.
13. Information Controller - Well With Samantha is the information Controller.
14. ICO registration - Well With Samantha is not registered with the ICO, nor required to do so under their self assesment guidelines