HEART CENTRED DAY RETREAT
The Pavilion, Connoly Way, Graylingwell park, Chichester, PO19 6DA
Show yourself some love and join us for this nature inspired, heart centred day retreat that will fill your soul and leave you feeling inspired and grounded.
Upon arrival you'll receive your very own Lavender eye pillow and heart shaped Rose Quartz crystal worth £15.
Arrival & Opening Circle
Arrive at The Pavilion and grab yourself a light refreshment, whilst signing in, from the on site coffee shop before entering the studio. Once inside the beautiful studio we'll hold space for everyone to feel welcomed in our opening circle.
Jodie will guide us through a unique fusion of breath work, gentle stretches and moving meditation against a backdrop of blissfully chilled chart classics, designed to help us reconnect with ourselves and ease us into a day of self-love and self-care.
Let's get warm and inspired with an energising and uplifting Vinyasa Yoga (flow) inspired by the very nature that surrounds us. Leave your ego at the door and focus on how the movement feels as opposed to how it looks.
Lunch & Nature Walk
We'll break for lunch at 1pm. Please bring your own lunch or purchase on site form the coffee shop. They have a great selection of vegan and gluten free options, plus their coffee is really good too! If the weather permits, join us afterwards for a stroll around the park as we take in the sights, smells and sounds of Graylingwell.
Get super comfy with your pillows / bolster, blanket(s), socks and maybe even your slippers as we slowly move through this heart centred Restorative flow to bring us back down to earth. As we settle into Savasana, gently place the Lavender eye pillow you receive in the morning, over your eyes to really soothe the senses.
Healing Sound Bath
We'll close our day with a beautifully healing Crystal Quartz sound bath, and we invite you to place your Rose Quartz heart crystal on your heart Chakra as Jodie treats our senses to frequencies that will resonate through your entire body.
- Please arrive no later than 11:15am so you can sign in and get yourself comfortable before our day begins
- Please bring your own Yoga mat, bolster, pillows, blanket, slippers and socks.
- Lunch and refreshments are available to purchase at the onsite coffee shop. Or please do bring your own if you'd prefer.
- You'll receive your very own Lavender eye pillow along with a heart shaped Rose Quartz crystal from local business, Equuleus Crystals run by our beautiful friend, Lucy.
- There are only 10 spaces available for this day retreat.
- Jodie and I will be staying for the acoustic night at The Pavilion, which begins at 5pm and features live music from local acts. We would love to welcome you to join us at no extra cost. Please confirm upon booking if you'd like to join us.